Dienstag, 7. Mai 2013

A big success

On friday Sarah and I went to Winterswijk, NL to met the designer of Gaudium, a dutch weaving company.
We work together with them for our graduation project. They weave some fabrics, we designed in a big size on an jacquard loom.
And the best thing ever happened to me. They asked me for one pattern I designed. They want to use it for their own collection. Isn't that great???
At the same time I'm weaving my first fabric for the end presentation! Everything I did until now was trying out, but now I'm choosing patterns to make them in big.
The image below is a small part of this first fabric:

3 Kommentare:

  1. Super goed ! Proficiat.

    Maar let maar op, vaak willen ze je daar niet voor betalen. Ze gebruiken vaak het werk van studenten omdat dat goedkoop (en vaak zelfs) gratis is. Laat maar snel op papier zetten dat ze je moeten betalen voor je ontwerp !

    AntwortenLöschen